Alfa Arbutin is a pure biosynthetic and hydro soluble active ingredient which activates skin lightening and unifies any skin type by way of blocking the synthesis of melanin pigments which inhibits the enzymatic oxidation of tyrosine and the DOPA.
Structurally it is an α-glicoside. The α-glicoside link is more efficient than the β form in the beta-arbutin (commercially known as Arbutin) facilitating up to ten times greater speed and efficiency than the traditionally used beta form.
It reduces age spots and tanning after exposure to ultraviolet rays.
DDS Alpha Arbutin
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PROPERTIES
- Anti-pigment effect
- Unifies the skin tone
- Prevents the appearance of blemishes
- Tempers dyschromic imperfections
BENEFITS OF THE ENCAPSULATION DDS
- Protects the Alfa Arbutin against degradation
- Delivery of the active ingredient to the base level where melanocytes are located
- Increases the bioavailability of the active ingredient
- Greater efficiency and stability
- Alfa Arbutin encapsulated at 3% in the INdermal DDS system
- + 121% delivery compared to non-encapsulated active ingredient
- White coloured liquid
- Biomimetic nanovesicle with high hydration action and restorative
A test designed to lighten the skin of 80 women of Chinese descent revealed that an emulsion containing 1% ALPHA ARBUTIN produced faster and more pronounced skin lightening results after one month compared to other commonly used individual components with 1% usage levels.
(Information supplied by the manufacturer of the raw material Alpha Arbutin).
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEMS
A DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR EACH COSMETIC TARGET
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEM
CORNEUM DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEM
FOLLICULAR DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
NANOVEX BIOTECHNOLOGIES S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. CEEI.
33428 LLANERA, ASTURIAS. SPAIN
Tel: +34 985 980 605