The Epidemic Growth Factor – EGF (OLIGOPETIDE-1) is a type of peptide produced in our bodies which acts on the skin, stimulating its repair, growth and the differentiation of new epithelial cells. These processes involve cellular regeneration at the epidermal layer and an increase in the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin.
Over the years the body increasingly produces less EGF and as a consequence is less able to counteract skin aging. For this reason, the use of EGF containing products prevents and reverses the aging effect on the skin.
Growth factors in general and EGF in particular, are extremely sensitive peptides which are very easily denaturalised by external agents resulting in the complete loss of their properties. Furthermore, their ability to penetrate the skin is limited, being only capable of reaching the cellular epidermis in low concentration levels. For this reason, the INdermal encapsulation DDS system is an extremely useful protection and transportation alternative.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PROPERTIES
- Regenerates and repairs the skin
- Prevents wrinkling and other signs of aging
- Reduces existing wrinkles and expression lines
- Improves the reparative process
- Increases the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- Strengthens and tightens the skin
- Balances the biological process in the skin
BENEFITS OF THE ENCAPSULATION DDS
- Protects the EGF against degradation
- Maximum delivery of the active ingredient to the deep skin levels
- Gradual delivery for longer lasting effect
- Increases the bioavailability of the active ingredient
- Optimises the efficiency of the active ingredient and the cost/result relationship
- Plant – vegetable origin EGF – Epitensive ™ encapsulated at 150µg/Kg in the INdermal DDS system
- White coloured liquid
- Biomimetic nanovesicle with high moisturising action and restorative
Fibroblasts are the cells which synthesize collagen and the extracellular matrix in order to maintain the structure of the skin. In an in vitro test, primary fibroblasts were planted, cultivated and treated with different concentrations of vegetal Plant-EGF over a period of 24 hours. The cell viability was evaluated using an MTT test which showed a significant stimulation in the proliferation of fibroblasts of up to 95% compared with untreated fibroblasts. The proliferation of fibroblasts stimulates skin recovery, collagen synthesis and the formation of connective tissue.
(Information provided by the manufacturer of the raw material Epitensive™)
Our Vegan products are 100% Vegan-Friendly and free from animal origin ingredients, without altering the efficiency of the systems.
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEMS
A DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR EACH COSMETIC TARGET
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEM
CORNEUM DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEM
FOLLICULAR DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
NANOVEX BIOTECHNOLOGIES S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. CEEI.
33428 LLANERA, ASTURIAS. SPAIN
Tel: +34 985 980 605