Vitamins A, C & E are of great importance with regard to skincare, not only because of their individual properties, but also because of the unique benefits provided by their synergetic combination.
Vitamin A delivered in the form of Retinyl Palmitate possesses a high capacity to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin , as well as a positive regenerating action amongst other attributes. Meanwhile, Vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is known for its antioxidant capability and illuminating and skin tone regulating properties. Finally, Vitamin delivered in the form of Tocopheryl Acetate offers a comprehensive antioxidant action which helps to prevent premature ageing.
Their different levels of solubility and their delicate stability mean that successfully combining these three vitamins in one product, let alone one that can reach the deep skin levels in balanced dosages, has traditionally proven difficult. The encapsulation in the INdermal DDS system overcomes these difficulties releasing the full potential of this multivitamin synergy.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PROPERTIES:
- Stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- High antioxidant and cell regeneration capacity
- Prevents photo-aging
- Illuminating effect and skin tone regulator
- Minimises pore size and prevents hyperkeratinisation
- Represses melanogenesis
BENEFITS OF THE ENCAPSULATION DDS
- Protects the active ingredients against degradation
- Maximum delivery of the active ingredient to the deep skin levels
- Gradual delivery for longer lasting effect
- Increases the bioavailability of the active ingredient
- Allows formulation in aqueous bases
- Avoids colour changes in the cosmetic product
- Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Tocopheryl Acetate encapsulated at 0.5%, 3% and 0.5% respectively in the INdermal DDS system
- +708% delivery compared to non-encapsulated active ingredient
- White coloured liquid
- Biomimetic nanovesicle with high moisturising action and restorative
An ex-vivo efficiency test on reconstructed human skin (RHE) carried out by INdermal showed that, at ten times less concentration levels, DDS-Multivitamin has the same capacity for protection against UV radiation induced oxidative stress as non-encapsulated Vitamins ACE
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEMS
A DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR EACH COSMETIC TARGET
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEM
CORNEUM DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEM
FOLLICULAR DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
NANOVEX BIOTECHNOLOGIES S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. CEEI.
33428 LLANERA, ASTURIAS. SPAIN
Tel: +34 985 980 605