Hyaluronic Acid is a structural polysaccharide which is naturally present in the skin and which can capture and retain large amounts of water. Accordingly, it is a hygroscopic molecule.
As the body ages, the presence of this substance is reduced considerably and by the age of 50 only 50% of the endogenous hyaluronic acid remains.. As a consequence, the skin loses its volume and firmness and suffers an increased wrinkling effect.
Oligo Hyaluronic Acid is obtained via an advanced and complicated full degradation process with hyaluronidase of hyaluronic acid, achieving sizes smaller than 10Kda (20 times less than that known as the “low molecular weight hyaluronic acid”). This specific type of hyaluronic acid can be transported by the nanovesicles until its delivery to the skin levels where it replaces lost hyaluronic acid, captures water thereby recovering the skin volume, reduces wrinkle depth and restores the elasticity and tonicity more typically associated with much younger skin.
DDS Oligo HA
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PROPERTIES
- Moisturises the deep skin layers
- Strengthening and tightening effect
- Reduces flabbiness and redefines facial contours
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles
- Reduces expression lines
BENEFITS OF THE ENCAPSULATION DDS
- Protects the Oligo HA against degradation
- Delivery of the active ingredient to the deep skin levels
- Restricts the amount of water captured by the Hyaluronic Acid before its delivery
- Gradual delivery for longer lasting effect
- Increases the bioavailability of the active ingredient
- Synergetic moisturising action with the phospholipids in the nanovesicle
- Oligo Hyaluronic Acid (≤ 10 kDa) encapsulated at 2% in the INdermal DDS system
- White coloured liquid
- Biomimetic nanovesicle with high moisturising action and restorative
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEMS
A DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR EACH COSMETIC TARGET
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEM
CORNEUM DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEM
FOLLICULAR DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
NANOVEX BIOTECHNOLOGIES S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. CEEI.
33428 LLANERA, ASTURIAS. SPAIN
Tel: +34 985 980 605