Proteoglycans are highly glycosylated proteins formed by the covalent bonding between different glycosaminoglycans (GAG) and a protein nucleus. Notwithstanding the fact that GAGs and proteins individually provide benefits for the skin, their covalent bonding is necessary in order to obtain the specific and powerful results obtained by the proteoglycans.
Proteoglycans are found naturally in the body but with age their concentration levels reduce and they are not automatically replaced. Their exogenous effect helps recover lost skin elasticity, turgidity and tenderness, reducing wrinkles, flabbiness and generally rejuvenating the overall appearance of the skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PROPERTIES
- Adds strength and reduces flabbiness
- Activates the fibroblasts and stimulates collanogenesis
- Strengthens the support structures of the skin
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles
- Reduces expression lines
- Moisturises the deep skin layers
BENEFITS OF THE ENCAPSULATION DDS
- Strongly protects the Proteoglycan against degradation
- Maximum delivery of the active ingredient to the deep skin levels
- Gradual delivery for longer lasting effect
- Proteoglycans encapsulated at 0.25% in the INdermal DDS system
- + 137% delivery compared to non-encapsulated active ingredient
- Marine and sustainable origin
- White coloured liquid
- Biomimetic nanovesicle with high moisturising action and restorative
An ex-vivo efficiency test on human skin explants carried out by INdermal showed that, only Proteoglycans are able to stimulate collagen production when transported in nanovesicles , whereas they have no effect when applied to the skin in free form.
This is because the large molecular size and the weakness of the protein links to the enzymatic attacks complicate their complete delivery to the deep skin layers. The encapsulation guarantees their protection and delivery and consequently maximises the biological action.
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEMS
A DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR EACH COSMETIC TARGET
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEM
CORNEUM DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEM
FOLLICULAR DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
NANOVEX BIOTECHNOLOGIES S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. CEEI.
33428 LLANERA, ASTURIAS. SPAIN
Tel: +34 985 980 605