Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a derivative of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) widely used in cosmetic products due to its greater chemical stability, versatility and wide range of benefits. The skin enzymes break down the sodium ascorbyl phosphate and deliver active Vitamin C
Vitamin C is not synthesised by the body and should be delivered from the exterior. It has been shown that its topical application has a strong antioxidant effect, capturing and deactivating oxidised substances and free radicals. At the same time, it inhibits the activation of certain pro-inflammatory cytokines which incorporates anti-irritant, anti-redness and anti-inflammatory effects.
When transported in sufficient amount to the deep layers, difficult to achieve by itself due to its water solubility and chemical fragility, it promotes collanogenesis, increasing skin elasticity , as well as degrading melanin and repressing its synthesis, thereby mitigating photo-aging and hyperpigmentation.
DDS Vita C
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PROPERTIES
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- High antioxidant capacity
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Illuminating effect
- Accelerates melanin degradation
- Represses melanogenesis
BENEFITS OF THE ENCAPSULATION DDS
- Protects the sodium ascorbyl phosphate against degradation
- Maximum delivery of the active ingredient to the deep skin levels
- Gradual delivery for longer lasting effect
- Increases the bioavailability of the active ingredient
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate encapsulated at 3% in the INdermal DDS system
- + 874% delivery compared to non-encapsulated active ingredient
- White coloured liquid
- Biomimetic nanovesicle with high moisturising action and restorative
Our Vegan products are 100% Vegan-Friendly and free from animal origin ingredients, without altering the efficiency of the systems.
VeganDDS Vita C
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEMS
A DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR EACH COSMETIC TARGET
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEM
CORNEUM DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEM
FOLLICULAR DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
NANOVEX BIOTECHNOLOGIES S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. CEEI.
33428 LLANERA, ASTURIAS. SPAIN
Tel: +34 985 980 605