Panthenol, also known as Provitamin B5 Keratins (it being a precursor of the said vitamin), is an extremely important active ingredient in terms of hair health although it is also widely used in skin treatment products.
It has a strong moisturising effect through its increasing the retention of moisture in the hair. In so doing it prevents the hair stems from weakening, strengthens and protects the hair from the environment and heat.
Its emollient properties encourage the formation of a fine film on the surface of the hair which gives it an intense shine and smoothness , combats fizzing and improves grooming.
It is also known for its soothing effect on the scalp, with its capacity to relieve irritation and itchiness and fizzing, and provide freshness.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PROPERTIES
- Strong hair moisturising effectr
- Increases hair shine and softness
- Reduces fizz and improves hair grooming
- Prevents the hair from breaking
- Protects the hair from external factors (sun, heat…)
- Fights scalp irritations and itchiness
BENEFITS OF THE ENCAPSULATION CDS HDS
- Molecule protection against deterioration
- Gradual delivery into the hair fibre
- Increase in the bioactivity of the active ingredient
- Cationic finishing system for greater adherence and resistance to washing
- The ceramide and phospholipid content of the nanovesicle increases reparation and moisturisation effect
- Panthenol encapsulated at 3% in the INdermal HDS system
- White coloured liquid
- Biomimetic nanovesicle
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEMS
A DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR EACH COSMETIC TARGET
DEEP DELIVERY SYSTEM
CORNEUM DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
HAIR DELIVERY SYSTEM
FOLLICULAR DELIVERY SYSTEM (NEW)
NANOVEX BIOTECHNOLOGIES S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. CEEI.
33428 LLANERA, ASTURIAS. SPAIN
Tel: +34 985 980 605